For anyone who wants to change the country in the Google Play Store to download applications in the foreign store, BullVPN has a way to change the country in the Google Play Store today for friends. Google Play Store may take 24 hours to complete. If your friends are ready, let's go.
How to change the Google Play Store to a foreign country by doing it on a web browser.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.: https://play.google.com/store
2. Log in and select “Payment Methods” on the left side of the screen.
3.Choose the “payment method” that is convenient for you, such as credit card, PayPal, etc.
4. Then make a payment according to the system and press Save. After that, you can go to the Google Play Store to download it.
How to change the Google Play Store to a foreign country on an Android mobile phone for people with debit or credit card holders only
1. Log in, press “Menu” in the upper left corner, select “Payment Method”.
2. Select “Set Up Additional Payments”
**The next step will depend on each phone system If not as recommended Please follow the steps in the system.**
3. You will be taken to the browser GPay (Google Pay) on mobile, select “Menu” in the upper left corner, then “Settings”.
4. Find Payment Profile, select Country/Territory and select “Create New Country”.
5. The system will show up Create a new profile, select “Continue”.
6. Select the desired country and select “Continue”.
7. After that, fill out the customer information completely (this step recommends that if the next country First name, last name, address, city, state, zip code from that country should also be found. can be found in zipcodecountry (USA)
- Address Line 1: Enter the name of the city.
- Address line 2: (optional)
- After that, complete other details and press “Submit”.
8. You'll be taken back to the settings page, see Payment Profile for Google Pay, then select the profile you created shortly.
9. Exit the Google Play Store and connect to BullVPN and select the registered country, for example, enter USA, enter USA, enter JP, enter JP.
For those who haven't installed BullVPN, don't forget to install it first.
- install BullVPN: https://www.bullvpn.com/setup
- apply BullVPN: https://www.bullvpn.com/signup (Don't forget to confirm in E-Mail to get 1 day free trial too)
10. Go back to the Google Play Store again and go to the menu, select accounts and switch the account installed below. That's it, you can now use the Google Play Store abroad.
Finally, don't forget to connect BullVPN to make your internet experience even better. In addition to making the Internet stable Can also reduce lag, reduce ping while playing games or can reduce lag from watching streaming as well. Don't forget to invite your friends to join the BullVPN family.