How to pay BullVPN with Credit/Debit Card
For customers who want to pay via Credit or Debit Card, they can easily pay through the system by yourself and most importantly, the date will be added automatically. Get a free day of use as well.
Go to the Upgrade Account page: www.bullvpn.com/order
Step 1 Go to the payment page and choose a plan
- Log in and go to the payment page *IMPORTANT*
- Choose the plan that you want to use.
- Increase the number of Connections as you want.
After that select "Continue" (orange button) to go to the next step.
Step 2 Check your E-mail or Username and set the activation date
- This step for customers to check your information. It is recommended to log in before paying because the system will show your E-mail here, making it possible to check immediately.- This step for customers to check your information. It is recommended to log in before paying because the system will show your E-mail here, making it possible to check immediately.
- To set the activation date can be determined at "Set activation date" If you want to activate immediately, you can press "Continue" to go to the next step.
Step 3 Choose a payment method
- In the process of choosing a payment method, select "Credit Card/Debit Card" and the information will be displayed at the bottom of the row. Make sure the information is correct. After that press "Order"
Step 4 Pay for the service
- The system will take you to the payment page. Please enter the information and make sure the information is correct. After that, press "Pay" (blue button).
Step 5 The payment is complete
- When the customer has already paid for the service The system will display a face and notify a message. "Payment is complete" as shown in the picture. It is considered that the payment process has been completed.
- Customers will receive a usage date immediately after payment has been made. Can check at My Account.
1. Invalid Security Code
Please check whether the card is filled incorrectly or not.
: If the card has never been paid online, it is possible that it is closed, correct it by notifying the bank.
2. Failed Fraud Check
: Check if VPN is connected or try to pay again.
3. Wrong Payment Package
: You can contact the team right away.